I am a fully qualified creative counsellor and have undertaken much additional training on top of my professional certifications. Alongside counselling, I hold qualifications in communication, child development and attachment theory.
I aim to understand and empathise with all my clients, which is why I never stop learning and undertaking new courses.
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- L3 Child Development & the Development of Relationships
- Attachment Theory: Linking Theory with Practice
- Effective Communication: Knowledge, Skills & Strategy
- Online and Telephone Counselling Certificate
- Creative Counselling Pathway
- Working with Anxiety and OCD
- Working with Vulnerable Adolescents and their Families
- Child Sexual Abuse: Hope for Healing
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice
- Working with Sexualised Trauma
- Data Security Awareness
Protecting vulnerable young people is incredibly important, which is why I also undertake safeguarding training every year.
Every child deserves to feel safe, and I aim to make every session a haven for them to explore their emotions. For more information about the types of creative counselling I offer, please visit the Services page.